Nursing is define as a profession within the health care sector focused on the care of individuals, families, and communities so they may attain, maintain, or recover optimal health and quality of life
Nurses are professionals who care for the ill or injured persons, provide preventive health care to well persons. Nursing is one of the most demanding professions, the competition is high and takes long working hours.
An overseas nursing clinical or internship will have a decisive advantage over non-mobile peers. You are exposed to different practices, environment, ailments, culture, and people which will help in your clinical practices.
Organizing your nursing elective abroad can be challenging. Taking this step is your major opportunity to shape your own medical training, develop your individuality, and be the sort of nurse you want to be.
Nursing placement offers students the unique opportunity to gain work experience in their placement hospitals.
Global Clinical Experience Inc with their partners will take you to places where medical assistance and the sight of health care providers are well resource. Our placement destinations are in the Canada, China, Ghana, Kenya ,Tanzania, United Kingdom and United States. You will gain these benefits from the daily routine in our placement program.
- Sharpen your skills by helping others
- Practice theories that you’ve learned from books
- Shadow local professionals
- Experience hospital and community placement
- Immerse in a new culture
- Get an insight of ailments by local sufferers
- Treat patients with substandard hospital equipment
- Assist with examinations and treatments
- Experience personal and professional growth
- Develop perseverance, patience and a genuine love for people